Inspiring Success: how to apply
The Inspiring Success initiative has already supported many local people to identify their strengths, reflect on their experiences and clarify the steps needed to reach their personal career goals. To find out if you could be our next Inspiring Success winner, read our eligibility and application details below.
The Inspiring Success Scholarship offers 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected east London unemployed and underemployed graduates.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognised by Loughborough University. Participants will need to have graduated at least 6 months prior to the start of the programme
- Be currently residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications whilst residing in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be currently unemployed or underemployed, earning below £570.90 per week
- Be willing to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
Whilst attendance at our Inspiring Success workshop programme is advised it is not essential to applying for the Inspiring Success Scholarship.
Successful applicants will demonstrate academic excellence and potential, and will outline how they wish to develop their local community on completion of their degree.
- Award value: 100% off the full cost of tuition fees
- Eligible programmes: All full-time taught masters programmes