Loughborough University London is hosting a Postgraduate Open Evening this March
Loughborough University London will be hosting a Postgraduate Open Evening from 5-7pm next Thursday 14 March 2019 and welcomes anyone with an interest in our postgraduate programmes, teaching, research and enterprise activities to attend.
Our Postgraduate Open Evening will be held on the ground floor of our campus and will be open to the public from 5-7pm. The event will be filled with stalls from a wide range of disciplines and services, including:
- The Institute for Design Innovation
- The Institute for Digital Technologies
- The Institute for Diplomacy and International Governance
- The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Institute for International Management
- The Institute for Media and Creative Industries
- The Institute for Sport Business
- The Global Disability Innovation Hub – MSc Disability, Design and Innovation
- Postgraduate Admissions
- Student Support
- Careers and Employability
- Loughborough University (East Midlands campus)
- Loughborough Doctoral College
- Inspiring Success
- Loughborough Students’ Union
At the event, guests can receive a tour of the campus and will have the opportunity to speak to our academic staff and current students, who will be happy to share their knowledge and advice about any aspect of our programmes, teaching, research and facilities.
In addition, there will be a welcome talk taking place at 5.30pm to allow guests to understand everything on offer at our innovative postgraduate campus.
Free travel for Loughborough students
We are also offering a free return coach service from Loughborough University [East Midlands campus] to our London campus. The coach will depart from Loughborough Students’ Union (LSU) on Thursday 14 March. To book a seat on the coach, please complete the event booking form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book a place
If you are interested in postgraduate study, make sure to book a place at our Open Evening.