Start-Up London: Idea to Customer in 6 Steps
Looking for support to build your business? Join our 6 week programme to help get it started, a partnership with London South Bank University, giving you access to new talent, connections and experience. Apply Now!
NEW pre-accelerator programme for students and graduates of London universities designed to help you progress your early-stage start-up, social enterprise or business idea, including freelance services.
It’s a 6-week programme, and a final pitch and ‘demo’ day in June 2023.
The programme is open to all students and graduates from LSBU and Loughborough University London who have an idea that they’re keen to develop. We have also extended the invite to apply to students from St George's University.
Taking part will help you to:
- Spot and take advantages of opportunities
- Clearly define your first customer profiles and the value proposition that you will deliver to them
- Practically set up your early business model, pricing and operations to focus resources on achieving early results
- Effectively plan and operate your start-up finances
- Increase your knowledge of fundraising and improve your pitching skills!
- You’ll also receive coaching, mentoring and networking opportunities whilst being around like-minded people
The programme is a partnership between London Southbank University x Loughborough University London
When: Every Wednesday from 1st of February to the 8th March 2023, Pitch x demo day 14th June 2023
Where: London Southbank University, Southwark Campus & Loughborough University London, Here East, Hackney Campus
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday 22 January, 11.59pm
For any questions, please contact the Loughborough team firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com