Looking for support to build your business? Join our 6 week programme to help get it started, a partnership with London South Bank University and London College of Fashion, giving you access to new talent, connections and experience. Apply now!
The pre-accelerator programme for students and graduates of London universities designed to help you progress your early-stage start-up, social enterprise or business idea, including freelance services.
It’s a 6-week programme, and a final pitch and ‘demo’ day in June 2024.
The programme is open to all students and graduates from LSBU and Loughborough University and LCF who have an idea that they’re keen to develop.
Taking part will help you to:
- Spot and take advantages of opportunities.
- Clearly define your first customer profiles and the value proposition that you will deliver to them.
- Practically set up your early business model, pricing and operations to focus resources on achieving early results.
- Effectively plan and operate your start-up finances.
- Increase your knowledge of fundraising and improve your pitching skills!
- You’ll also receive coaching, mentoring and networking opportunities whilst being around like-minded people.
Every Wednesday from 7 February to 6 March 2024, Pitch x demo day 5 June 2024.
London Southbank University, Southwark Campus & Loughborough University London, Here East, Hackney Campus
The first four sessions will be at Loughborough University London. The last two sessions will be at London South Bank University - based in Elephant and Castle.