At Loughborough University London, we understand that finding a place to live for the duration of your studies is an important decision. That's why we have approved a number of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle and your budget.

We work closely with experienced, reputable organisations that specialise in providing student accommodation, from high-quality halls of residence, shared housing and self-contained apartments and houses. Our recommended providers can provide housing for single students, couples and students with families.

Rental accommodation in London tends to range in price depending on which of London’s transport zones you live in. Loughborough University London is located on the border of transport Zones 2 and 3. You’ll generally pay more for accommodation in Zone 1, and less if you are based in Zone 6.

Need any help?

The Student Accommodation Centre can assist you with your search for accommodation in the capital. You will then need to book your accommodation directly with your chosen provider and the provider will be responsible for managing the tenancy agreement with you.

If you decide to rent off campus, there are a variety of things to consider, and the Student Services team can support you with these decisions. If you wish to have someone else check the contract for you, understand your rights or any queries regarding off-campus accommodation, you can contact the Student Advice and Support Service.

Finding accomodation in London can be overwhelming. With so many options, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s where comes in.

London Nest

London Nest is a leading accommodation provider. We specialise in supporting students to find their perfect accommodation. 

London Nest

Other accommodation options

Our website is:
Front desk/allocations office email:
Front desk/allocations office tel.: 0208 533 2529

Advice and support

Students are required to book their accommodation directly with their chosen provider and the provider is then responsible for managing the tenancy agreement with the student.

The Student Accommodation Centre can assist you with your search for accommodation in the capital.

Advice for international students

Students applying for a student visa will need to show that they have enough money to pay for their studies and their accommodation. This means you will need to have evidence of the funds for your tuition fees, as well as at least £1,334* per month for each month of your studies, up to a maximum of nine months, to pay for living costs.

For more information, visit Loughborough University’s International Student Advice and Support website.

*Information produced using government information found here [correct as of 5 March 2021].