How to apply
By becoming a Student Ambassador with us, your thoughts and experiences will help us to shape and enhance the current student experience.
Student Ambassador Job Description
Our Student Ambassadors are positive role models for those thinking about postgraduate study, particularly at Loughborough University and Loughborough University London. Their main focus is the help current and prospective students make the most out of their postgraduate experience.
Being a Student Ambassador is a great way of boosting your confidence, developing your employability skills, widening your current work experience and enhancing both your personal development and, crucially, the Loughborough Graduate Attributes
. All of your ambassador work will also contribute to Loughborough University London’s prestigious Postgraduate Employability and Achievement Award which can be highlighted on your CV and within future employment applications.
To be considered for the role, you must be:
- A current Loughborough University London student
- A versatile team player who can take initiative
- A great people person
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Enthusiastic and an active participant
- Confident writing and speaking in English
- Reliable, committed and efficient, with excellent time management skills
- Happy to share your experiences in an engaging and honest way
- Able to speak to a range of different audiences, both in person and online
Please contact the London Student Ambassador Co-ordinator for any enquiries or further detais.
Student Ambassador Application Form