How to apply
By becoming a Student Ambassador with us, your thoughts and experiences will help us to shape and enhance the current student experience.
Our Student Ambassadors are positive role models for those thinking about postgraduate study, particularly at Loughborough University and Loughborough University London. Their main focus is the help current and prospective students make the most out of their postgraduate experience.
Being a Student Ambassador is a great way of boosting your confidence, developing your employability skills, widening your current work experience and enhancing both your personal development and, crucially, the Loughborough student ambassador attributes. All of your ambassador work can be highlighted on your CV and within future employment applications.
To be considered for the role, you must be:
- A current Loughborough University London student
- A versatile team player who can take initiative
- A great people person
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Enthusiastic and an active participant
- Confident writing and speaking in English
- Reliable, committed and efficient, with excellent time management skills
- Happy to share your experiences in an engaging and honest way
- Able to speak to a range of different audiences, both in person and online
Applications to be a Student Ambassador open at the start of Semester for two weeks. Please click the link here for more information. You will need to log into Learn to submit your application.