London Virtual Visit Day
We're hosting a Virtual Visit Day for all of our 2020 offer holders at Loughborough University London on Thursday 28 May 2020.
As the current Covid-19 restrictions mean we are currently unable to invite offer holders to campus, we would be delighted to meet you at our Virtual Visit Day taking place on Thursday 28 May between 12pm-6pm (GMT).
Our Virtual Visit Day is a great opportunity to find out more about our programmes, support services and our unique student experience. We've specifically designed this event to enable you to gather more detailed subject information and help you understand what to expect as a postgraduate student at Loughborough University London.
Throughout the visit day, you'll be able to:
- view presentations about the teaching and support within your Institute
- find out about our on-campus support services
- discover the Collaborative Project and other activities led by our Careers and Employability team
- explore the University approved accommodation providers
- take a look around our inspiring postgraduate-only campus
- hear from current students about life as a postgraduate student at Loughborough University London
How can I join?
We've emailed all of our offer holders with links to book your place onto the event. Make sure you book your place in advance to receive your link to access the Virtual Visit Day.
If you have any queries, please contact London@lboro.ac.uk.