University Mental Health Day 2020
As part of #UniMentalHealthDay, we're planning a day of activities and fundraising in support staff and student mental health.
Activities taking place on campus include:
- Face painting
- Doggy de-stress
- Pet therapy
- #UniMentalHealthDay raffle
- Mental Health Awareness stall
There are lots of ways that you can get involved and use your voice to support University Mental Health Day:
- Sign up for a resource pack and make use of the free downloadable resources
- Share your story or words of encouragement on social media using the hashtag #UniMentalHealthDay
- Share your experiences with others in a blog. Please email London@lboro.ac.uk if you would like to write a blog for us.
If you'd like more information on University Mental Health Day or the activities taking place on campus, please email please contact Debbie Eagle.