Universities of the Future: What do they look like to you?
COVID-19 has fast-accelerated changes to the ways Universities work which poses the question, what do Universities of the future look like?
Universities have had to move to virtual teaching, on-demand support and / or having to think outside the box in their offer to students, graduates, parents, staff, schools and all who interact with them.
Join us for this unique, virtual challenge event powered by Personal Best and the Careers and Enterprise Networks to create collaborative solutions to this theme that is both relevant and current to you. All while focusing, explicitly, on developing the top skills Employers are looking for!
During this challenge event, you will:
- Work collaboratively with peers across the University from all Academic Schools (including our London campus!)
- Build your own confidence and start to develop a personal brand – really useful when applying to Employers of interest to you
- Learn to fail fast, build resilience and solve real-world problems with creative solutions
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and agility in your approach to generating ideas
- Pitch effectively to sell yourself – your talent and your ideas – to a range of Employers, Researchers, exciting new Start-Ups and special guests on our judging panel
If developing all those skills and increasing your knowledge in this way wasn’t enough, there will be a range of exciting awards and prizes up for grabs too!
To give you the recognition and experience you deserve for that CV, application, start-up business or interview you’re busy working on!
This event is for current students and graduates. If you are interested in taking part, please sign-up by Sunday 2 May 2021.