The Institute for Sport Business Careers Symposium 2022-23
The Institute for Sport Business is proud to offer current students and alumni the opportunity to hear from industry experts on the latest careers and developments in sport business at the annual Institute for Sport Business Careers Symposium.
The next symposium will take place on Thursday 8th December 2022 between 3pm-6.30pm (UK time) on campus in LDN104. It will include an alumni panel and world leading panelists from the area of sports business.
Time (all in UK time)
|3pm - 3.20pm||Introduction to ISB Careers Symposium 2022-23
Sport Ecosystem Overview
|3.30pm - 4.30pm||Sport Business Panel Discussion|
|4.45pm - 5.45pm||Alumni Panel Session|
|5.45pm - 6.30pm||Networking, Drinks and Nibbles|
- Jacqueline Smith-Dubendorfer - Global Vice President Digital Sales- Porsche AG (Ex Adidas 10 years)
- Jayant Ganju - Football Statistician at Sky Sports
- Sid Kohli - Decyfr Sport - Chief Executive & UEFA Secretary General - UEFA AAA
- Olivia Eastwood Gray - Commercial and Consumer Products Intern - NFL UK
- Tian (William) Cai - International Marketing Officer - Watford Football Club
- Komal Ghai - Digital Research Analyst & Assistant Account Manager-Seven League, IMG
We already have amazing speakers lined up- more to be confirmed shortly. This will be followed by networking with drinks and nibbles for all ISB students, staff, and panellists.
This ISB flagship event is mandatory and timetabled for all ISB students. It is a great way to round off semester 1, as we move towards the Christmas period.
We look forward to seeing you all there.