Sprint Women's Development Programme
An immersive personal development programme for female students.
Designed by Springboard Consultancy in conjunction with the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge in order to equip students with the skills required to accelerate their potential in all areas of life (including academic study, personal life and professional endeavours).
- 5 December, 2pm-8pm
- 6 December, 2pm-8pm
- 9 December, 2pm-8pm
- 10 December, 2pm-6pm
Please note: you must be available to attend all 3.5 days of the programme.
What will you gain from taking part in this 3.5 day female development programme?
Our licensed female trainer, Dr Sophie-Louise Hyde, will deliver the programme over 3.5 days to help you:
- Develop your confidence;
- Harness your own personal power and learn about influence in relation to this;
- Identify your values and understand your personal brand;
- Set personal and professional goals, and become more assertive;
- Leverage your networks - in terms of your peers and other internal / external guests;
- Develop strategies for managing your time and ensuring work / life balance;
- Learn to manage stress and embrace change (where necessary).
Are you eligible to apply to take part?
This programme is open to:
- All current female students (UG and / or PG depending on the programme on offer), including those who identify as female or non-binary;
- All who identify with the objectives and aims of the Sprint programme (as above);
- Finalists and recent graduates are eligibile to apply for the Sprint programme in the year in which they graduate.
Additional support and benefits
By taking part in this programme, you will receive:
- An A4 folder that you can keep in future - this will cover the programme's content and allow you to track your progress or make notes after the programme finishes, too;
- An opportunity to access Sophie as your trainer and / or another female helper or mentor 1:2:1 following the programme;
- Access to a range of online resources - linked to the course content, but also additional tools;
- The chance to hear from inspiring women who will talk during each day of the programme about their own journeys and experiences - you'll get the chance to network with them and ask questions;
- The opportunity to network with and access external guests from our sponsor organisations (specific to certain programmes).
- A LinkedIn recommendation / endorsement direct from Sophie following your completion of the programme.
How to Apply:
To apply to attend the Sprint PG Programme for London students (5th-10th December 2019), please click here.
Because of the limited number of places per programme (32), applications will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Strength of application;
- Criteria as per the above on this page;
- If all applications are strong and there is nothing else to distinguish between applicants, we will offer places in order of receipt of application so we recommend applying as early as possible!
The deadline to apply is midnight on Sunday 24th November 2019. The outcome of your application will be emailed to you by the end of November 2019.