RAP (Research, Analyse Present) Entrepreneurship skills challenge
Want to learn how to be the best RAP'er attend our skills challenge during global entrepreneurship week?
Working in teams of four, you will research and analyse a problem set by the employer seedrs and with the aim of presenting your solution.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Build your business acumen by working on a real-life entrepreneurship challenge
- Develop and evidence core skills needed to succeed in the workplace, or to succeed in starting your own business
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with students from diverse backgrounds
- Gain valuable experience to enhance your CV
- Network with students from another London based university
The winning team will win £200 worth of amazon vouchers!
Please note: this event is held at University of Liverpool in London.
Spaces are limited - sign up now!