Institute for Sport Business Careers Symposium
Powered by Global Sports
The Institute for Sport Business is proud to present the annual Careers Symposium taking place virtually on Monday 17 May 2021.
The event offers current students and alumni the opportunity to hear from industry experts on the latest careers and developments in sport business. The event will include an alumni panel and notable panellists from the areas of sports innovation, sports marketing and sports technology and analytics.
This exclusive event will offer Institute for Sport Business students and alumni the opportunity to engage with leading experts in the sport industry for a day of networking, learning, and celebration. Notable panellists will be virtually joining the event from across the globe, to share their experiences and insight into the future of sport business.
Sport business innovation, technology and analytics track
|4pm-5pm||Sport business marketing & commercial track|
|5pm-6.30pm||Institute for Sport Business Alumni Panel|
Confirmed speakers include:
- Sid Kohli - TV Sports Presenter and Producer - Star TV Network
- Harriet Eastham – Southampton FC
- Lauren Estwick – Octagon
- Stacey Morley-Jepson - Two Circles
- Charlie Heyworth – Chelsea FC
- Arthur Millroy – IOC
- Rachel Knight - Commercial Director at BT Sport
- Matt Pound - CMO at the International Table Tennis Federation
- Rebecca Perez - Senior Manager, Olympic Sponsorships at Cisco
- Andrew Cooke - General Counsel at Fnatic
- James Salmon - Marketing Director at EA SPORTS FIFA (Electronic Arts)
- Ben Crossing - Managing Director at Hawk Eye Innovations Ltd
Who can attend?
This event has been created for Institute for Sport Business students of the past, present and future as well as industry partners.
If you have any queries, or would like to check whether you are eligible to attend this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your place
Having trouble viewing the booking form?Click here