Happy Mondays: Printmaking with everyday objects
Student Rhian will show you how to make the most of everyday items you're likely to have at home to create your own prints.
During the session she'll take you through four different printmaking techniques:
- create prints with a transparent background using sellotape and a printer - perfect for displaying on windows or mirrors;
- turn old erasers into unique stamps which can be used again and again;
- make and print with a potato stamp; and
- design and make your own stencils.
This workshop will take place online via Microsoft teams. Details on how to join the session will be emailed to everyone who books.
In order to take part you will need:
- Hobby/craft knife or scissors
- Access to a printer
Don't worry if you don't have all of these things; just join in with the parts you are able to.
This event is part of Happy Mondays – your weekly creative fix in partnership with LSU. Happy Mondays events are for Loughborough University students only.