Summer Programme: Getting your business online
The Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) invites you to join the FREE and innovative online summer programme that will take you through 8 weeks of getting your business online.
The online summer programme will cover:
- Getting Started
- Naming your Business
- Deciding on your Branding
- Writing Brand Guidelines
- Online Presence Part 1 - Social Media
- Online Presence Part 2 - Websites and SEO
- Playing the Long Game and Building your Tribe (Email Marketing)
- Sales (and the relevant software)
Even if you haven't got a business or an idea, you can take part and learn anyway!
To register your interest and take part, simply sign-up below to receive the first email on 'Getting Started' (including key information, hints and tips and practical steps to take) coming straight to your inbox on Friday 12 July 2019.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate and can also select if you would like to be endorsed on LinkedIn.