Pathways to the Future of Digital Health Care Workshop
On 21 June 2019, Loughborough University London are hosting a workshop on 'Pathways to the Future of Digital Health Care'.
Loughborough University London invites industry experts and academia to a half-day workshop that shares best practices in driving the development of digital health care and forms a collaborative effort to explore, discover, and unlock the potential of digital health care.
There is still a long way to go before we achieve truly digital health care.
- How do we ride the disruptive wave of digital innovations in healthcare?
- How do healthcare organisations promote the effective use of information technologies?
- How do ageing societies embrace digital healthcare innovations?
- How do healthcare firms and organisations expand internationally and form global ecosystems?
This half-day workshop bridges the industry and academia to explore collaboration opportunities and to propose potential projects and agenda.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor M.N. Ravishankar, Professor of social innovations and digital entrepreneurship, Loughborough University
- Dr Stephan von Delft, Senior Lecturer in strategy, The University of Glasgow
- Mr Yuanzheng Jiao, Lead Clinical Trial Pharmacist, Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
|1pm-1.40pm||Registration and networking lunch|
|1.40pm-2pm||Overview and ice-breaker|
|2pm-3pm||Session 1 - Digital innovations and the health care industry|
|3pm-4pm||Session 2 - Digital health care in ageing societies|
|4pm-5pm||Session 3 - Digital health care and the internationalisation|
|5pm||Discussions, synthesis, conclusion|