Business Plan Bootcamp
Loughborough University London's Business Plan Bootcamp has been designed to take you through the basics of how you create a business plan. Over the course of the programme you will be taken through a variety of practical, hands-on sessions to help you develop an investment ready business plan.
Who is the bootcamp for?
- Those that are curious about developing their own business or social enterprise
- Those that want help clarifying their business idea
- Those with a business or social enterprise idea that needs investment to get it off the ground
- Those that have written a business plan but seek to improve it
What will be covered in the Bootcamp?
- Idea generation and selection
- Market research
- Identifying your market (size, scale, targeting)
- Start-up finance
- Managing projections
- Accelerators, Incubators and scaling your business
- Tier 1 visa advice
Our Business Plan Bootcamp will be run by our Head of Enterprise Development, Timothy Barnes, and our Stakeholder Development Manager, Ben Cole, with guest entrepreneurs and those in the London start-up eco-system lending support and networking opportunities.
The programme is designed for Loughborough University students, graduates and alumni and students from other London universities. All are welcome whether you've got a fully formed plan or want help with generating the initial idea.
Refreshments and lunch is included.