Our Digital Skills Programme
Loughborough University London is working to support London-based start-ups and SMEs scale and grow through a two-part programme aimed at boosting digital skills.
The Digital Skills programme is a free two-part project funded by the GLA and the EU with the aim to improve digital skills. It offers online workshops and the chance to set virtual work insight projects for our students.
Digital skills workshops
Designed for London-based start-ups and SMEs, our virtual digital skills workshops will improve your organisation's digital capacity with a range of activities taking place online. Workshops and virtual meetups will be on offer throughout the year.
What will you learn?
- How you can use data to improve business output
- How digital tools can help scale your business
- How you can increase the attractiveness of your offer through digital tools
Work insight projects
As part of the Digital Skills programme, you can offer a work insight project to a Loughborough University London master's student.
Companies must agree to:
- Outline the digital work insight project
- Offer a minimum of a 30 hour insight project to a Loughborough University London master's student
- Confirm that the student completed the project and offer an endorsement to the student for their input on the project.
If you have any questions about the Digital Skills programme, please email DigitalSkills@lboro.ac.uk.