MSc Entrepreneurship, Finance and Innovation Programme Director and Senior Lecturer
Justin Tumlinson is the Director of MSc Entrepreneurship, Finance and Innovation and a Senior Lecturer within the Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Justin holds a PhD and Master's in Business Administration as well as a Master's in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, all from the University of California, Berkeley. Justin gained his first degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Northern Arizona University. He is a German Chancellor’s Scholar and a Fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. His other awards include the National Science Foundation’s Graduate Research Fellowship, the Fulbright Fellowship, and the Bosch Future Leaders of America Fellowship.
Current research and collaborations
Justin is currently engaged in the following research projects:
- Corporate Social Responsibility with John Morgan at the University of California, Berkeley
- Entrepreneurship with Deepak Hegde at New York University
- Culture in Organisations with Thomas Triebs at Loughborough University
- Solar Energy with Jörg Claussen at the University of Munich
- Contest Theory with Felix Vardy, International Monetary Fund
- International Trade with John Morgan at the University of California, Berkeley