Eddie Jones among speakers at Foundation for Leadership through Sport Conference
Friday 15th September saw the Foundation for Leadership through Sport Conference take place on campus, with England Rugby Head Coach Eddie Jones in attendance as one of the keynote speakers.
- Chris Casper- Sporting Director, Salford City FC - ‘The Roads to Sustained Success: Which Route to take?’
- Chaired by Vic Luck, Director FLX
- Danny Kerry- Coach GB Womens Hockey - ‘Planning for Gold- Twice’- The coach/organisational perspective.
- Chaired by David Whitaker, Associate FLS
- The Athletes Perspective, with:
- Kate Richardson-Walsh (captain of the GB Olympic gold-winning Hockey Team)
- Sarah Hunter (England Rugby Captain)
- George Robson (former Harlequins and London Irish Rugby)
- Panel Discussion- ‘Pathways to continued Success in Business and the Military’
- Andy Cosslett- Chairman RFU, Chairman Kingfisher
- Lt Col Lucy Giles - Commander New College RMAS Sandhurst
- Richard Gray- Commercial Director, Grays of Cambridge
- Harry Keogh- MD Coutts Bank
- Chaired by Richard Hytner, Director FLS
- Eddie Jones- Head Coach England Rugby, ‘Picking it up, Developing it and making it the most successful in the World’.
- Chaired by John Steele, Chairman English Institute of Sport and Executive Director
View the press release on the Loughborough University website for further information and resources.