Careers workshop: How to lead people and projects
Interested in improving your leadership abilities? Attend this two hour workshop to understand how to effectively lead people and projects
Within the workshop, you will identify different leadership styles through the 4P model.
By the end of the workshop you should be able to:
• Recognise and understand the needs of others to contribute
• Build positive and productive relationships with colleagues and peers
• Manage conflict and disagreements in a group
• Identify barriers to participation and engagement and actively work to remove these
• Thrive in diversity and consider it in recommendations
This is highly recommended for students involved in the Collaborative Project, Skills Check and other projects during the academic year.
Following the workshop, you will have the opportunity to complete an online leadership test to assess your learning.
*please note: this is only open to current students and recent graduates of Loughborough University London.