Creative, Marketing and Media Industry Event 2018
Interested in a career in Broadcasting, Graphic or Product Design, Theatre, Marketing or the Media? The Careers Network will be hosting a Creative, Marketing and Media Industry Event at Loughborough University London on Wednesday 18th April.
The day will include career focused workshops and will help you to network with companies in these sectors.
- Listen to keynote presentation by IMG - a global leader in sports, events, media and fashion;
- Attend careers focused workshops led by industry specialists such as Candy Kittens, IBM, BT Sport, IPG, D&AD, Edinburgh Film Festival and the National Theatre;
- Gain industry feedback on your portfolios;
- Ask questions to leading figures in the Marketing and Media industries at the Industry Expert Q&A panel;
- Join, staff, alumni, employers as well as other students, for networking drinks.
Students are encouraged to bring updated copies of their CV as there will be opportunities to network with employers, and to develop potential future contacts.
Take a look at the Careers Network events programme.
This event is open to Loughborough University London students from all disciplines.
Students from the Loughborough campus can sign up for the event using this booking form.
Students from Loughborough University London can register their details for the event using the link below.