Foundation for Leadership Through Sport Conference: Staying at the Top and Challenging from the Front in Sport and Business
Join leading figures in sport, business and the military for an insightful afternoon of presentations, panel debates and interactive discussions into leadership and management excellence.
Among those contributing will be-
- Danny Kerry - Coach GB Women’s Hockey (Olympic Gold winning team)
- Kate Richardson-Walsh - Captain GB Women’s Hockey
- Eddie Jones - England Rugby Head Coach
- Rasmus Ankersen - Director of Football, Brentford Football Club - author of ‘Hunger in Paradise, How to save success from failure’
- Richard Hytner - Founder of ‘Beta Baboon’ - author of ‘Consiglieri- Leading from the Shadows’
- Lieutenant Colonel Lucy Giles - Centre for Army Leadership, Sandhurst
- Harry Keogh - Managing Director, Coutts Bank
- Andy Cosslett - Chairman Rugby Football Union, Chairman Kingfisher
- Richard Gray - Commercial Director, Grays of Cambridge
In addition, there will be a number of international sports leaders, who will provide a athletic perspective on staying at the top. Places are strictly limited to provide a personalised experience for attendees. If you would like to attend, please contact Liz Reeves firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th July.
Further booking details and confirmation will follow.